Your home is your castle, but from time to time we can all use a hand keeping our fortress in good shape. In terms of your carpets, there’s really only so much that you can accomplish on your own. Store bought or rented steam cleaners and shampooers aren’t capable of getting out the toughest stains, and even when they can handle a particular stain there’s a chance of damaging your carpet or upholstery if you aren’t careful.
Our professional cleaners know how to give you the best cleaning results possible and we take pride in offering all of the residential cleaning services you could possibly need. Our services for your home include:
- Carpet Cleaning – We use a combination of baby-safe cleansers, hot water extraction, and more in order to give your carpets the kind of deep cleansing that they need to really be clean.
- Sanitation – Our techniques remove bacteria, mold, dust, dander, and other allergens from your carpet. It gives you clean floors and better air quality.
- Upholstery Cleaning – Your upholstery is one of the most difficult and delicate cleaning jobs there is, and our experts will deliver the kind of cleaning that your furniture deserves. We won’t damage it, and we’ll leave it looking like new.
- Drape Cleaning – Certain types of drapes can’t just be ran through a wash. You’ll need an expert’s hand to provide you with the kind of cleaning that they need in order to get cleaned.
- Water Damage Restoration – Water damage can cause a lot of problems with your carpet, and only an expert will be able to restore it properly. Whether it’s from a minor flood or from a serious spill, let us take a look at your problem. We may be able to return your carpet to its former glory.
These are just a few of the services our skilled cleaning experts can provide you with. If you have any type of cleaning need, feel free to call us. We’ll be happy to let you know what options you have and how we can help you get results.
Why You Need The Pros
We have years of experience in cleaning carpets and upholstery, and that level of experience shows in everything that we do. If you’re considering trying to clean up on your own, you’ll want to keep a few things in mind that can make a big difference between your results and what we offer. In most cases, going with the pros is a better call.
- We won’t run the risk of damaging your delicate upholstery or carpet
- We use truck mounted cleaning machines that provide much greater results than other machines can provide
- We use the strongest cleansers available, but make sure that all of our products are baby safe and pet-friendly.
- We offer accurate estimates as to costs
- We believe in staying until you’re satisfied with the results of our work
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Cleaning carpets in homes is difficult, but compared to the large scale needs of a commercial job, it’s a simple task. We offer commercial carpet cleaning and water damage restoration and are happy to provide you with an estimate. Our skilled cleaning professionals are experienced in handling all types of jobs including commercial ones, and we’re ready to help you get the results you need.
Our Commercial Services
We offer a full range of services for your business including:
- Deep Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Drape Cleaning
- Commercial Vacuuming
- Allergen Removal
- Stain Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
The Importance of Commercial Cleaning
There are plenty of businesses that have need of our cleaning services, from hotels to bars to offices. The reasons to have your carpets professional cleaned are many, and include:
Appearances – Appearances matter, and when it comes to the way that your clients, customers, and employees regard your company you’ll need to remember that. Dirty, stained carpets can quickly turn their initial impressions of you sour, and keeping your carpets clean is of the utmost importance.
Odors – Especially in hotels and bars, carpets can become inundated with spills and other issues. These contaminants can breed foul odors that are inescapable without a good deep cleaning. If you smell a foul odor, this is the only way to solve the problem.
Health – Carpets are breeding grounds for bacteria, allergens, and more. You need to keep your employees and your customers healthy, and because of this it’s important to keep your carpets clean and fresh. Our cleaners use tools that remove all allergens from your carpet and keep your air quality where it should be.
The Professional Difference
Plenty of businesses handle their cleaning on their own, trusting their cleaning staff to take care of their needs. That’s fine, but the fact is that without a professional cleaning expert handling your carpets you’re never going to get the results you want. Our cleaning experts use techniques that clean deep and cleansers that remove even the toughest stains.
Even if you’re using quality steam cleaners or shampooers, they won’t match what our truck mounted machines and high-strength cleaning solutions can do. Simply put, trusting the pros makes a huge difference. You probably don’t need our services every day or even every week, but you should still consider what we can offer you and your business on a regular basis to keep your business looking great.
Water Damage Restoration
A flood, whether caused by a sudden plumbing issue or a natural disaster, can cause serious damage to your home. And the days following this issue will be stressful since there are so many different steps you’ll have to take in order to get your home back in order. Water damage can seem like an impossible problem to repair, but we offer water damage restoration services that can help you restore your home back to where it was.
The Importance of Water Removal
Getting rid of all the water in your home is important, and the process of restoring it is vital. Here are some of the reasons that you can’t be lax when it comes to removing water from your home and going through the water damage restoration process.
- Water damage can run deep. Even if your carpet feels dry, the padding underneath could be soaked. This means that moisture could be present for weeks or even months after your flood.
- The presence of water can set up serious problems. It can cause the growth of mold, which can trigger serious allergies and a reduction in air quality. It can also cause damage to the subfloor through rot, and may lead to expensive home repairs down the road.
- Water that remains in your home will also cause foul odors. A soured smell is the first sign that a problem exists, and it can be difficult to remove the smell once it takes root.
- The stains that remain after water damage are unsightly and will look terrible no matter what other steps you take to repair your home. Removing all moisture should be first on your list, but restoring the carpet should certainly be next.
The Importance of our Services
It’s important that you rely on professional help to restore your home and carpet after water damage. There are a few reasons for this.
- We use high powered water removal tools to ensure that we get all the water out. Rental vacuums and cleaners can’t match the power of our truck mounted machines.
- We also use moisture meters to check for residual moisture. These are expensive tools that you most likely won’t’ have access to, but it’s very important that you ensure all of the moisture is removed from your home before you consider the job complete. Our experts won’t leave behind any water.
- Our cleansers help to remove all allergens and any trace of mold or other contaminants from your home. Water damage can often bring with it various bacteria and other problems. We’ll get rid of it all for you.
- We’ll also help to get rid of stains and other signs of water damage. It can save you a tremendous amount of money when compared to the cost of replacing carpet and flooring.
If you’ve suffered damage from water you’ll want to call in the pros. Contact us today and we’ll get started on helping you recover the right way at the right price.
Carpet Cleaning Frequently Asked Questions
Having a home with clean carpets is important for lots of reasons. The main one is obviously appearances, and nobody wants to have a huge, ugly stain or a series of muddy footprints on their floors. But appearances are only part of the reason that you need to keep your carpets clean.
Air quality is something a lot of people don’t think about, and the fact is that when your carpets are dirty you’re setting yourself up for reduced air quality in a big way. A number of issues can breed within your dirty carpets and every time you walk across them, they’ll be released into the air. Bacteria, mold, spores, dirt, dander, pollen, pet hair, and more are all found in dirty carpets.
That’s not even considering what your kids can be exposed to, especially younger kids like toddlers or babies. Crawling across a dirty carpet puts them right in the middle of all the containments mentioned above. Our cleaning experts can eliminate these problems and give you a carpet you’ll love to look at and will feel safe having your kids play on.
Q. My carpet isn’t stained. Should I still consider cleaning it?
A. Yes! Think about how many times you walk across your floor and about the various contaminants that you may be introducing to it. Your carpet’s fibers can hold bacteria, dust mites, dust, pollen, and a variety of other allergens. Every time you walk across the floor you’re releasing those into the air. In other words, a regular cleaning will improve the air quality in your home.
Q. My local grocery store rents commercial steam cleaners. Can’t I just use one of those myself?
A. You certainly can, but bear in mind that ‘commercial’ is a relative term. Our experts use truck mounted machines that have far more power than those rental machines. Handling your cleaning on your own is fine from time to time, but if you want maximum results you’ll want to trust our high-tech, high powered machines.
Q. What about your cleaning chemicals? If they’re so strong, won’t they hurt my lungs?
A. While our cleaning materials are far stronger than the products available to most of our customers, the fact is that we value your safety and health above anything else. We use cleaning products that are totally baby-safe and pet-friendly. After we’re finished with the job there are no residual fumes or compounds left behind. You’ll be able to relax knowing that your carpet is clean and that we’re not leaving any harmful compounds behind.
Q. I’ve tried everything to get rid of this wine stain. Are you sure you can eliminate it?
A. In nearly all instances, the answer is yes. There are a few very, very rare occasions when a stain is too heavy and been left in the fiber for too long for us to completely remove it, but even in these situations our experts are able to reduce its appearance. In most cases, we can eliminate stains that our customers think are impossible to get rid of. With our combination of tools, cleansers, and experience, few stains stand a chance against us.
Q. You can really help with water removal and water damage restoration?
A. Absolutely. We use a variety of tools to help get excess water out of your home, then double check with moisture meters to make sure nothing is left behind. After that, we’ll work to remove water stains and restore your home. It’s not an easy job, but it’s one we’re very good at doing.
Q. What sets you apart from your competitors?
A. Plenty, including the fact that we use the latest cleaning tools and methods available. But we think that what really makes us special is our devotion to customer service and satisfaction. We believe in making our customers completely happy, and that means that we focus on addressing all of your concerns, answering your questions, and making sure that we don’t leave your home or business until you’re totally satisfied.